Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East
Sundance Vacations new property is conveniently located just minutes away from Myrtle Beach, Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East will give you a more relaxed private feel!
Located in a former fishing town, visitors have access to pristine beaches and challenging golf courses. In Murrells Inlet you get a relaxing South Carolina vacation and the fun and excitement of Myrtle Beach being just minutes away.
The property features resort style amenities including indoor and outdoor pools, miniature golf, fitness facilities and concierge services. A championship golf course (Wachesaw Plantation East Golf Course), East Grill & Pub, and much more is also on site. This resort may not be the beach, but you can still enjoy the sand and surf. Guests of the Ellington receive access to Huntington Beach State Park. Your two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa can sleep up to six people and offers a full kitchen, comfortable and updated accommodations and a balcony/screen porch to admire the beautiful views. After a day of exploring the “Golf Capital of the World,” you’ll want to make sure you are able to kick back and relax at Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East.
Check out what you can do at Myrtle Beach!
Check out some pictures of our new Sundance Vacations property below:
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
Latest posts by Robert Orloski (see all)
- Sundance Vacations Pittsburgh Participates in 2019 Komen Pittsburgh Race for the Cure® - May 9, 2019
- Sundance Vacations acts as Presenting Sponsor for the 2019 Chamber of Commerce Annual Golf Tournament! - May 6, 2019
- Receive 50 loyalty points for booking these destinations by January 29, 2019! - January 4, 2019