Sundance Vacations Looks at How to Save on the Hotel Minibar
The Hotel Minibar.
The last hope of the hungry, the thirsty and the people who have a ton of money to waste. Sundance Vacations takes a look at this outrageously priced snack provider.
No matter how you look at it, the Hotel Minibar is a pain in the wallet. With some of the most outrageous prices, based on convenience, travelers have been paying the price for snacking for decades. Recently however, hotels have begun to eliminate the minibar stating that it is a huge loss for them. In the place of the hotel minibar, chains have began using vending machines or having a small pantry store in their lobbies. Although these prices are much cheaper than that of the old-school minibar, they are still pretty pricey. The best way to avoid these crazy prices is to bring your own snacks. Read the full article on our Travel Blog: “The Death of the Minibar”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- Sundance Vacations Destinations: Williamsburg, Virginia - July 13, 2016
- Sundance Vacations Employee Featured by Consumer Reports - June 29, 2016
- How to Display your Disney Pin Collection in Style! - May 24, 2016