Sundance Vacations Makes Donation to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Team in Training is a sports training charitable program that raises money for blood cancer research. Five dedicated Sundance Vacations employees pledged donation goals for this fundraising program back in September.
Current team coach, Rose, was inspired to bring the team together by the perseverance of her ill mother. After seeing the suffering of blood cancer victims firsthand, this Sundance Vacations employee made it her mission to save the lives of those in need.
After months of team practices, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Eastern PA and Sundance Vacations employees were ready to blaze the streets for their run.
To learn more about the outcome of the race and their fundraising efforts with the LLS Eastern PA chapter, read the full story on Sundance Vacations Charities.
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
Latest posts by Jennifer Villa (see all)
- Sundance Vacations: Washington DC Office - February 24, 2017
- Sundance Vacations Nominated for 2017 Stevie Award - February 7, 2017
- Sundance Vacations Survey Reveals Why Don’t People Travel More - January 31, 2017