Are the four walls closing in at home? Let us help you safely book your summer vacation with our Sun-Safe initiatives!
We have specially curated 7 destinations to make your summer travel safe and carefree.
Five Ways We’re Making Travel Safe for you:
- All seven of our selected destinations are easy drive to locations- so no need to stress about airfare and transportation.
- Before you arrive, we’re committed to special cleaning and disinfecting. Our teams will be disinfecting your entire unit including all surfaces, light switches, and doorknobs prior to your arrival.
- We’ve arranged for touchless check-in. No need to stop at the front desk, go directly to your accommodation where you will use a door code to enter or your keys will be waiting for you inside your unit.
- Cook for your family, just like you would at home! Inside your unit you’ll find a full kitchen allowing you to avoid restaurants and public spaces if you wish.
- If you’re unable to travel due to government orders, we are happy to offer you a 100% refund.
Still looking for more flexibility? By purchasing SPF for $99 you can cancel for any reason within 14 days of check-in.
The destinations offering our special care include:
Myrtle Beach Resort 5 Seasons is located in the seaside golf capital of the world. Play a round of golf at one of more than 100 golf courses in the area. Spend time at our 700 feet of beautiful beach, choose from 6 swimming pools, play a game of tennis at one of the several tennis courts, float around a 400 foot lazy river or relax in the steam rooms, saunas and hot tubs at the health spa.
Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort offers a soft, white sand beach and includes 10 lighted tennis courts. Hilton Head is a beachcombers dream and was voted one of the world’s best beach destinations. 33 World class championship golf courses await. Rent a bike and enjoy 100 miles of dedicated bike trails on the island or enjoy an eco-tourism tour in nearby Sea Pines Forest Preserve for bird watching.
Mallard Lakes offers a serene coastal vacation on 96 acres on a natural estuary but is just 1 ~ mile to the favorite beaches of Fenwick Island. Two swimming pools, 2.5 miles of paved roads for biking, multiple lakes with grills and picnic facilities, tennis courts mean your family will never run out of things to do. A nearby marina offers parasailing and boat rentals.
Brigantine Beach Club is an ocean front property that features beautiful two bedroom units close to the Atlantic City Casinos. Cross a dune to enjoy beautiful Brigantine Beach or relax at one of the two crystal blue pools. Need more action? Fishing, paddle boarding, kayak and bike rentals are all nearby and the excitement of the boardwalk amusements and restaurants will beckon.
Snow Ridge Village, located in Blakeslee, Pennsylvania is the place to stay and play in the Pocono’s! With easy access to the Jack Frost ski slopes and the Lake Mountain Club, there is always something to do, no matter what season you’re traveling! Golf lovers can also enjoy the Jack Frost National Golf Course, which offers 18 holes of magnificent terrain and beautiful landscape. Its player-friendly design gives every golfer an enjoyable golfing experience. Snow Ridge Village is also just minutes away from great shopping and a short ride to the new Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino and Mount Airy Casino Resort. If you’re looking to get out and into nature, the D&L Trail, Lehigh Tannery Trailhead in White Haven is only 20 minutes from the resort! With easy access to the trails, a short distance to southern Pocono attractions like Jim Thorpe, and easy access to Central Pocono attractions via Rt. 940, this property is a great home base for a Pocono vacation!
Travel to the heart of the Poconos and enjoy a stay at Woodfield Manor. Peace and quiet can be found at the heated outdoor pool and kiddie pool with an ADA compliant pool lift or travel two miles for some fun and excitement at Mount Airy Resort & Casino. Fine dining is on-site at the beautiful restaurant, The Frogtown Chophouse.
Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, is located in Wildwood, New Jersey and is only a short two block walk to the beach. Esplanade Suites has earned a “Loved by Guests” award from Hotels.com for delivering exceptional customer service in 2018! If you are looking for a classic beach vacation coupled with terrific service, look no further. Enjoy the boardwalk along with local shops and restaurants. A picnic area with barbecue grills and tables is available. The property also has an outdoor heated pool with an attached kiddie-pool that is open seasonally. #LovedbyGuests
Latest posts by Sundance Vacations (see all)
- Two Local Women Promoted to Senior Leadership Roles at Sundance Vacations - March 25, 2021
- National Plan for Vacation Day: Looking Ahead to Brighter Days - January 20, 2021
- Sun-Safe Vacations - May 13, 2020