Denise Palek Receives Hometown Heroes Award
Esplanade Suites on-site manager, Denise Palek, recently received the New Jersey Division of Travel & Tourism Hometown Heroes Award for her service during and after Superstorm Sandy.
Sundance Vacations wanted to take a minute to say, “Congratulations Denise!!!!!! We are very proud of you!!!” It takes an exceptional person to help others and put them ahead of yourself. During the disaster of Sandy, Denise was one person who did just that. This award was well deserved and we are proud to see her receive such an honor!
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
Latest posts by Sundance Vacations (see all)
- Sundance Vacations Newest Property, Liki Tiki Village - November 9, 2017
- Visit Sundance Vacations at the 2017 Lancaster County Women’s Expo - September 27, 2017
- Sundance Vacations Sponsors Derrike Cope to Support the United Way - July 25, 2017