We just posted a new article on our blog to show that Disney World is not just for kids. Here is a little snippet of the article and a link below to take you to the full write-up:
Walt Disney World has been hailed as the happiest place on earth, but it’s not just for the littlest members of the family anymore. Did you know that every year thousands of adults and honeymooners frequent the Magic Kingdom and surrounding parks without kids?
Whether you are planning your own adult vacation, girl getaway, or just a date night out while you are on a big family vacation, Walt Disney World Orlando has exciting nightlife for the 21 and up crowd.
Here at Sundance Vacations we have highlighted for you some of the best shows and nightlife to check out the next time you get some adult downtime at Walt Disney World …
For the full write up, visit the Sundance Vacations Blog.
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
Latest posts by Sundance Vacations (see all)
- Sundance Vacations Newest Property, Liki Tiki Village - November 9, 2017
- Visit Sundance Vacations at the 2017 Lancaster County Women’s Expo - September 27, 2017
- Sundance Vacations Sponsors Derrike Cope to Support the United Way - July 25, 2017