Sundance Vacations Employees Enjoy Dorney Park
Employees, friends and family of Sundance Vacations visited Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom in Allentown, PA as part of the 24th annual Sundance Day on Father’s Day, June 15, 2014.
742 employees, friends, and family took advantage of the day at the park, breaking the company’s own attendance record. Employees and their groups also attended a company picnic in the Sundance pavilion and were treated to food, ice cream, and prizes! Employees, their spouses, and children (under 18 years of age) were able to attend along with a guest for those without spouses. The day at the park is held to recognize and reward the work ethic of the entire Sundance family and a good time was had by all.
A big thank you goes out to John and Tina Dowd, co-founders of Sundance Vacations, for holding the picnic and sponsoring such a fun day at the park. For the full story and for more photos visit Sundance Vacations.
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
Latest posts by Sundance Vacations (see all)
- Sundance Vacations is a WVCB Cornhole Tournament Sponsor! - August 16, 2017
- Sundance Vacations wants to give you Dover Speedway Pit Stop Passes! - August 11, 2017
- Sundance Vacations Sponsors Inked Out New Jersey Tattoo & Music Festival - August 7, 2017