Sundance Vacations Employees Raise Money For Charity With A “Dunk Your Manager” Event
On Friday, August 29, 2014, The Wilkes-Barre day shift marketing team held an event to raise money for The American Cancer Society in Taylor, PA.
The Dunkin’ for a Cure event gave staff the opportunity to donate $5 to the American Cancer Society for 3 chances to dunk managers in addition to points they earned by exceeding sales goals.
Who wouldn’t love a chance to dunk your boss in some cold water! Sundance Vacations employees had a chance to do just that and had a blast doing it all while raising funds for the American Cancer Society. Cancer comes in a number of different forms and currently has no cure. Sundance Vacations really loves to give back and help both local and national charities. With the help of our awesome employees we have been able to accomplish some amazing things in the charity realm.
If you would like to read the full article, head over to our blog site: “To read the full article, click here.”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- Sundance Vacations Supports Fishing for a Cause - May 22, 2023
- Moving Travel Forward This National Travel and Tourism Week - May 5, 2023
- Sundance Vacations Supports WVCA Walk-a-Thon - April 18, 2023