Sundance Vacations’ continues on the growth path by opening up a new call center in Scranton, PA. This location was particularly well suited as a new office since it was previously a call center. Because of this, the company was already a few steps closer to adding the finishing touches than they normally would have been when moving into a new call center.
The entire team chipped in to make sure the office would be open before Easter, with 28 call seats ready to set appointments over two different shifts! George Rizkalla is the day-shift manager and comes to us from IMS in Scranton where he was the GM. George happened to have owned a call center before so he will be a tremendous asset. Jill Kotlowski has been promoted to the evening manager, having come form the QAR manager role to fill the spot. Congratulations to both George and Jill!
Christina Allen, who worked with Jill for many years, had a few comments: “I am so proud of Jill and wish her the best of luck on her promotion! I know she will do an incredible job as our Scranton manager. I remember the day that she started training as a QAR manager and how eager she was to learn and make sure she did a great job. That’s exactly what she did!”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- Sundance Vacations Promotes Kyle Homer to Vice President of Sales - January 14, 2022
- Sundance Vacations Promotes Leslee Arrington to Working Manager for Upgrade Department - January 11, 2022
- Plan your vacation in advance - December 23, 2021