Exploring Delaware Beach Vacations
Everyone automatically thinks of places like Florida, Myrtle Beach, Ocean City or the Jersey Shore when it comes to great East Coast Beach Getaways. One place that may get over looked, especially because of it’s small size, is the state of Delaware. Positioned between Maryland and Pennsylvania, Delaware beach vacations offer some great beach towns right on the Atlantic Ocean.
Sundance Vacations takes a look at all of the great fun and amazing opportunities that a beach vacation in Delaware can present to travelers. More specifically looking at the towns of Rehoboth Beach and Bethany Beach, we have pin pointed some of the best attractions for you to experience while down there. More than just laying on the beach, these towns offer surfing, shopping, dining, golf, wine tastings and much, much more.
You can head over to our Travel Blog to read the full story, watch a video about the area and get some great ideas should you decided to travel there! Read the full story here: “Delaware Beaches: Endless Possibilities”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- Sundance Vacations Destinations: Williamsburg, Virginia - July 13, 2016
- Sundance Vacations Employee Featured by Consumer Reports - June 29, 2016
- How to Display your Disney Pin Collection in Style! - May 24, 2016