Sundance Vacations Steps it Up for Healthy Living
Sundance Vacations has been awarded the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce’s 2014 Healthy Workplace Award. This comes on the heels of the “Sole Survivor” Contest where all employees were given a Fitbit by the company to try and encourage a healthy lifestyle. Fitbits log steps that the user takes in a day and each employee was trying to reach a goal of 10,000 steps a day. With a total of 346,032,294 steps taken overall, clearly the contest was a huge success.
This isn’t the first time that Sundance Vacations has done this type of contest geared towards healthy living either, their latest campaigns include, a “Biggest Loser” competition for weight loss and a “Sundance Smokeout” where they encouraged employees to try and quit smoking. Winners of the “Sole Survivor” contest will be awarded with a vacation, but more importantly, a healthy lifestyle. Read more here.
Additional information can be found on the Northeast PA Manufacturers & Employers Association website.
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- TSA PreCheck Program Saves Traveler Time - March 31, 2015
- Sundance Vacations Awards Sole Survivors - December 15, 2014
- Sundance Vacations Steps it Up for Healthy Living - October 31, 2014