TSA PreCheck Program Saves Traveler Time
The events of September 11, 2001 have forced a lot of changes to the travel industry. The Transportation Security Administration, or TSA, was created as a response to those events and has been helping to make travel safer for more than a decade now.
It’s no secret that with the added security and scrutiny, travelers have been experiencing a lot longer times spent at the airport. As time is one of the most valuable resources to people today, it was a no-brainer that the TSA would soon be looking for a way to expedite the process. In the last few months, the TSA has introduced the PreCheck Program, which allows people who are deemed “trusted travelers” to experience a a significantly reduced wait time at the airport security line.
Read more about the PreCheck Program and its advantages, as well as how you can apply, over on our Sundance Vacations Travel Blog: “The TSA PreCheck Program”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- TSA PreCheck Program Saves Traveler Time - March 31, 2015
- Sundance Vacations Awards Sole Survivors - December 15, 2014
- Sundance Vacations Steps it Up for Healthy Living - October 31, 2014