Sundance Vacations rewarded the winners of the 2014 “Sole Survivor” Contest, a healthy initiative which won the company the 2014 Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce’s Healthy Workplace Award, by treating the selected winners to an all-expense paid trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina. The winners were flown down to the destination and treated to a number of perks and fun activities, which included a comedy show, Segway tour, culinary tasting tours and even a nature walk.
With a strong commitment to creating a culture of healthy living, Sundance Vacations felt that it was important to award the employees for their hard work and striving towards living a healthier lifestyle. Joining the employees in their excursion were, Vice President of Business Development Candy Bednar and Executive Assistant Jackie Quigley, who acted as hosts for the duration of the trip.
The Sundance Vacations teams that were selected to take part in the Hilton Head trip consisted of:
- Rosie Yanko and Jerry Kishbaugh (1st place overall)
- Patricia Martin and Melissa Yeager (2nd place overall)
- Amanda Heffelfinger and Laura Bailey (3rd place overall)
- Tatiana Indica and Patty Kieler (5th place overall)
- Shawn Jetton and April S (11th place overall)
- Duane Curtis and Stacy Snively (22nd place overall)
- Teresa Blakely and Becky Finkel (President’s Choice Award)
- April Blendick and Monica Gensel
To read the full story about the trip and get an idea of the places that the Sundance teams enjoyed while in South Carolina, read the full story on our blog: “Sole Survivor Winners Were Wined and Dined”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets: