Are Americans Taking Less Vacations?
Have you ever had vacation time left over at the end of the year? If so you are contributing to a decade long trend that has seen a decline in the number of paid time off (PTO) days that Americans are using per year.
A study done by the United States Travel Association shows that the average American worker is losing roughly $504 dollars per year, totaling out to over $52.4 billion in just 2013 alone. This decline in vacationing has had a negative impact on the U.S. economy and is causing the workers not taking their PTO to experience more work-related stress.
Read the full story here: ———–>“Are Vacations Becoming a Thing of the Past?”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- Sundance Vacations Destinations: Williamsburg, Virginia - July 13, 2016
- Sundance Vacations Employee Featured by Consumer Reports - June 29, 2016
- How to Display your Disney Pin Collection in Style! - May 24, 2016