Sundance Vacations is always on the look out for news, advice and tips that can help travelers. Occasionally we find that different points of view are often the best way to learn about something new, which is why we seek out great travel writers to work with. This week, over on the Sundance Vacations Travel Blog, we had a guest post from Jessi Honard from the Outbound Adventurer Travel Blog.
Jessi is one half of the amazing duo that makes up the Outbound Adventurer. The two women that run the blog are avid travelers who put an emphasis on the learning and growing aspect of travel. They also have a keen eye for finding what they call “geeky” things to do out in the world! The Outbound Adventurer was started in 2013 and continues to grow each year. Bop on over to their site and check it out!
Over on our blog, Jessi wanted to reach our followers and travelers to talk about the importance of taking more than one vacation a year. She cites the amazing benefits that can not only affect your professional life, but personal life as well. To read the full story click this link: “Outbound Adventurer: The Value of Multiple Trips a Year”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- Sundance Vacations Destinations: Williamsburg, Virginia - July 13, 2016
- Sundance Vacations Employee Featured by Consumer Reports - June 29, 2016
- How to Display your Disney Pin Collection in Style! - May 24, 2016