John and Tina Dowd, co-founders and owners of Sundance Vacations, have been named “Outstanding Philanthropists” by the Association for Fundraising Professionals (AFP). The award was handed out in conjunction with National Philanthropy Day.
Due to their many charitable donations of money, effort and especially time, John and Tina were nominated by Wyoming Seminary and the Luzerne Foundation for the award that was given out on November 21. The Dowds set an example for Sundance Vacations employees that has sparked a movement to donate as well. Since the companies beginnings, employees have always followed the lead of John and Tina, giving back to their communities and helping those in need.
Congratulations to John and Tina! Read the full story here: ——–>”Dowds Named Outstanding Philanthropists.”
For more information, updates, travel tips and news from Sundance Vacations, be sure to follow us on the following social media outlets:
- Sundance Vacations Facebook
- Sundance Vacations Twitter
- Sundance Vacations Instagram
- Sundance Vacations YouTube
- Sundance Vacations Destinations: Williamsburg, Virginia - July 13, 2016
- Sundance Vacations Employee Featured by Consumer Reports - June 29, 2016
- How to Display your Disney Pin Collection in Style! - May 24, 2016